What Personal Information Do We Gather?
We gather a variety of information from you to personalize and continually improve your shopping experience on our website. This information may include:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, and other personal details. You can choose not to provide certain information, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features. We use this information to respond to your requests, customize future shopping experiences for you, improve our website, and communicate with you.
- Automatic information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our site. You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of all the features of our website.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and provide features such as personalized greetings, storage of items in your shopping cart between visits, and streamlined purchasing processes. You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of all the features of our website.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We value your privacy and do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following ways:
- Affiliated businesses we do not control: We may work closely with affiliated businesses and share customer information related to transactions with these businesses.
- Agents: We may hire other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. These agents may have access to your personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purposes.
- Promotional offers: From time to time, we may send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not provide the business with your name or address.
- Business transfers: In the event that we sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units, customer information is generally one of the transferred assets. However, your information will remain subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless you consent otherwise).
- Protection of our website and others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our website, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Some of the measures we take include:
- Encrypting sensitive information: We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect sensitive information, such as your credit card number, during transmission.
- Protecting your account: We use strong passwords and other security measures to help protect your account and prevent unauthorized access.
- Regularly updating our security measures: We stay up-to-date on the latest security technologies and practices to help ensure the safety of your information.
- Restricting access to your information: Only authorized employees and contractors with a legitimate business need have access to your personal information.
TYPE OF COOKIE persistent cookie COOKIE NAME track_uid DOMAIN client domain PURPOSE Identify and tracking a lead DATA THAT IS STORED A unique visitor identifier key EXPIRES 1 year
While we take these measures to help protect your information, it is important to remember that no security system is foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We recommend that you take steps to protect your information as well, such as using strong passwords and keeping your personal information private.
You can request data your data be removed here.